1. Pay attention to the weight and size of the umbrella
. The lighter and more compact umbrella is naturally better.
2. Pick an automatic umbrella
. If you are out with a bag or other things in your hand, an automatic umbrella brings you a lot of convenience.
3. Look at the size of the umbrella
after it is opened. Generally, the diameter of a folding umbrella is about 58 cm, but when you need to go out with your baby, you can consider buying an umbrella with a diameter of 60 cm or more.
4. Looking at the fabric of the umbrella, generally speaking, the umbrella surface is made of cotton, silk, nylon, viscose and other fabrics which have poor UV protection effect, while the polyester umbrella surface umbrella has a better shading effect. The shade of the umbrella surface will not affect the resistance to ultraviolet rays.
5. When checking the quality of the umbrella, the important point is to look at the windproof performance of the umbrella.
6. It is best to choose an umbrella made of Teflon fabric. When used in rainy weather, it not only has good waterproof performance, but also dries quickly.
7. In the choice of umbrella color and style, you certainly have your own preferences, but you must also properly consider your age and status and the occasions where the umbrella is used.
8. Pay attention to whether the umbrella comes with a convenient storage pocket, and whether the pocket has a lanyard or loop, which will make it more convenient for you to carry it.